Monday, October 8, 2012

Amusingly Vandalized Signs Of The Day

An updated LOTD classic.



  1. TWSS - always funny!
    Wish I had seen the Marley & Me billboard before watching it. That's just a good public service message right there!

  2. I love these!

    "Clown College," "Ahhh!!" on the handicapped ramp, and "Skiwi" are my favorites. :-)

  3. People are so clever -- and brave. I'd like to deface a public sign at least once. (*adding that to Bucket List*)

    Happy Penis Day at a Chinese restaurant? Yeah, I'm gonna pass on that one. No telling what kind of penis they are celebrating/stir-frying.

  4. These are so clever! I like Rudolph and the municipal pool...most public pools could be called POO's with all the little kids in them!!

  5. We have a subdivision in my town called Sebring Shores, and for years people would deface the sign to read 'Sebring Whores.' They finally gave up and got an electronic sign.



Related Posts with Thumbnails