Tuesday, September 25, 2012

10 (Alleged) Celebrity Crackheads Of The Day

Crack is whack. Ergo, whack is crack. Half the people on this (2010) list are dead now, so I think we can drop this "alleged" business.

From The Frisky.

LINDSAY LOHAN
 

We suspected that poor Lilo had a major problem … aside from her poor clothing choices and crazy Tweets. But then a video surfaced allegedly showing her snorting crack with friends in a club bathroom.

THE FAT BALDWIN 


While Alec Baldwin was on “30 Rock,” his brother Daniel Baldwin was on crack rock. A couple of years ago, he admitted that he was a straight-up addict.

OKRAH? WTF? 


The world was shocked when TV's queen of nice admitted that she had smoked crack cocaine in her 20s with a boyfriend. Her ex, Randolph Cook, confirmed the story.

COURTNEY LOVE
(ya think?!)

Courtney Love once said of meeting Coldplay’s Chris Martin, "The first time I met him I was on crack and I was an absolute a**hole and I kept saying, 'Aren't you in Travis?' to him. I was just so horrible to him and I can't believe that he was so nice to me."


(See the rest at The Frisky)

.

5 comments:

  1. One time I told Dale Bozzio from Missing Persons I was a big fan, shook her hand then called her Terri ~ confusing her with Terri Nunn from Berlin. I LOVE crack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take note, kids. This is one of those lists on which you don't want to have your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Oprah once got arrested for hiding 20 lbs of crack under her skirt. badump..pahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't snort crack. At least, I wouldn't think so.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails