Monday, August 27, 2012

WTF Tramp Stamps Of The Day

Putting the ass in class.

"She's like the village bicycle. Everyone's had a ride!"

Look again. That's not a butterfly.

Her ass loves the meat.

You might be a redneck if...




  1. I have to wonder what they were thinking to have these done. The chainsaw, the "not a butterfly," "I Love My Mother"---eww!!

    The McDonalds and Disney--what? So are they getting paid to sport those ads? Those remind me of the guy who was renting space on his forehead on ebay a few years ago.

  2. I get the feeling that "exit only" tat only applies until about the fourth tequila shooter.

    Then it's like road signs in Manhattan, more of a suggestion than a law written in stone.

  3. What woman gets a tat that is two women licking a weiner? I mean this was thought out.. one would assume...

    "yeah I need a dick near my ass.. letting men know I'll lick it"..

    will that be before or after they jam in the back door?

    I have ink and appreciate good ink.. this isn't

  4. love the est.1981
    what you don't see is the expiration date below it
    now that's full service information and finally a use for stupid tramp stamps

  5. believe it or not - I've seen worse....



Related Posts with Thumbnails