Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The Saddest Photo You Will Ever See

Look at this poor bastard. I've been on this ride. It's depressing enough with a group. If I rode it alone I would probably leap over the side and drown in crappy chocolate. Yes, Virginia, Hershey's chocolate is shit. You heard it here.

He should have hidden his face or flipped off the camera or something.



  1. Ha! Poor fellow. I've been on this ride too. I went with my family when I was young to Hershey Park. I don't really remember much about the amusement park. I remember the Hershey Kiss shaped street lights in the town and that's about it!

    1. The only thing I remember about my trip to Hersey Park was eating half my weight in chocolate, and then hurling my guts out on the ride home about 30 feet from our front door.

  2. I don't get the Virginia reference



Related Posts with Thumbnails