Friday, August 10, 2012

LOTD Classic Of The Day: Unfortunate Gravestones

Mocked in life. Mocked in death.

See ya

What the.....?

No, not OK

Sorry for your loss, Loss

Yep, that'll kill ya

The death of Funk

I hope that's not what killed her

It's gotta be here somewhere

So long, Fucker


A Proper burial

Oh yes

Not anymore

Not anymore

That's why we bury 'em

Death is the worst

Yes, zees ees trouble indeed

And out

Born a Loser, died a Loser.


  1. Very entertaining. :D
    The parking meters one is rather peculiar. I wonder who is buried there--a meter reader?

    "That's why we bury 'em"--favorite caption. Haha!

  2. Great list, Cary. Your captions are hilarious.

  3. "I hope that's not what killed her." HAHAHAHA! My favorite. Love the captions.

    I saw one in a local cemetery that said "L'End."

  4. Great! My fave: Hiscock... where'd they put the rest of him? Ha!



Related Posts with Thumbnails