Friday, August 31, 2012

Band Logos Of The Day

I never really thought about how many bands have logos -- more than you realize (or more than I realized, at least).

How many of these do you know? Some are more familiar than others. In a few I obscured the band's name in the logo. Answers at bottom.

































Answers (from top): Rolling Stones, The Specials, The Offspring, Deftones, Public Enemy, Pussycat Dolls, Misfits, Madness, ELO, Kanye West, Jamiraquoi, Inspiral Carpets, Nirvana, Geri Hallewell, Foo Fighters, Radiohead, ELP (Emerson, Lake & Palmer), Dead Kennedys, Twisted Sister, Grateful Dead, Metallica, Deep Purple, Weezer, Led Zep, Cher, Bauhaus, Prince, Aphex Twin, Aerosmith, Tool.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I failed that test! Apparently, I don't notice band logos much. I only knew a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all of them 'cept the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got three. I haven't heard of some of these bands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only got 9. I've never even heard of some of these bands. Oh well, at least it's a good excuse for doing so lousy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET list! I knew a whole bunch of them; I surprised myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never realized Metallica had a swastika happening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about Air Supply?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails