Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dirty Statues Of The Day (NSFW)

Some intentional, some not. Photos from Buzzfeed and Uphaa. Normal posting will resume next week when I return from vacation.


OWWWW! Watch the teeth!




It was the least she could do. He was rock hard.


Penis and ball, in honor of Lance Armstrong


What a cluster fuck




It was there a minute ago!


Please? I won't tell anybody. I just wanna see it.




Somebody help me carry this giant turd.


Fuckin' cats...




Got your balls!




Yes! Yes! YES!!


I feel like we're being watched.




12 comments:

  1. Holy crap! Hard to believe someone thought these were a good idea, especially the cluster fuck one. What exactly is the point? That last guy on the end looks like he's just trying to get in there before it's all over. "Hang on, this will only take a second!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oookay. You mean to tell me that nobody thought these might be the slightest bit suggestive?? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why would someone sculpt (and then cast in bronze, no less) Gollum having sex with a turtle?

    The "penis and ball" did make me laugh, though, esp. with the added caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just about to say the same thing!

      Delete
  4. "It was there a minute ago." ahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOTD: I didn't know Dyan Cannon was a meth addict.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of the turtle statues are disturbing. Why have I seen so much turtle fucking lately?? I'm not looking for it, I swear. Also, the animal train was pretty inexplicable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuckin' cats. HAA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are hilarious. And slightly arousing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These remind me of the "Everybody Love's Raymond" episode, where Marie takes up sculpture and doesn't "see" what everybody else does in her work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha...I agree with RachRiot...apparently turtle copulation is quite popular these days...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails