Monday, July 30, 2012

23 Jobs Worse Than Yours (Of The Day)

Proving once again that no matter how bad you have it, some poor bastard always has it worse.

THIRD-WORLD SEWER TROUBLESHOOTER


DEODORANT EFFICACY CONSULTANT


BEVERAGE SALES (IN CHARACTER)


SEXUAL BEHAVIORIST (good luck!)


CARGO SECURER


DILDO INSPECTOR


FRESH HOT PEANUTS!


SUMO THONG ADJUSTER


WALKING TOILET CLEANER ADVERTISER


EQUINE SPOOGE PROCURER


EAR


THIRD WORLD CONDUCTOR


FOOD DELIVERER (IN CHARACTER)


GOLF BALL TARGET


TSA AGENT/GENITALIA INSPECTOR


MEN'S COLLEGE DORM MAINTENANCE


PSYCHOTIC CELEBRITY NIPPLE TWEAKER


CRACK WAXER


CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS DELIVERY


PRIVATE, CHINESE ARMY


PSYCHOTIC CELEBRITY BEVERAGE ATTENDANT


TOURISM CONSULTANT


CARNIVAL TOMATO TARGET


.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, holy cow. Some of these are just terrible! The one I can't get over, though, is having somebody hold your drink while you take a sip. Really. Are any of us *that* important???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happily going to go get ready for work, now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were to have to choose from that list, I think that I would go ear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd have to choose celebrity nipple tweaker...

    ReplyDelete
  5. BeckyW - Ha! Yes, not a bad choice, but I'm with Pam. I would just hope for a different celebrity than JLo...maybe Sofia Vergara or Salma Hayek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did "dildo inspector" end up here? I'd totally do that job!

    I really shouldn't have been eating when I scrolled through and saw the dorm toilets and elephant dump catching, though...blarg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. While it did not involve fecal matter of either human or animal origin, I was once a bottle sniffer. Yes, I stood in 3" of water and sniffed 5 gallon bottles as they were returned for cleaning and refilling at a bottled water company. I was checking for oil, gas or "any other noxious, chemical smells" that would have prevented them from being reused.

    Oh, and I'm with Cary on this, Sofia Vergara nipple tweaker ALL day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My worst job ever was shopping mall Easter bunny. Oh, the stories . . .

    I would tweak nipples or inspect dildoes. My resume could use some perking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It would be interesting to hear how much these people get paid. Some of them might not be too bad if the pay was high enough. I'm guessing it probably wouldn't be though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason the pit-sniffers skeeved me out more than anything else.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails