Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WTF Invention Of The Day: Copter-Cat

Speaking of stuffed animal indignities, this twisted fuck turned his cat into a toy helicopter. What can you say, he's Dutch. I did laugh at first but then I felt guilty for it, if that helps.

From SkyNews and Rachael.

Cat Flap: Dead Pet Turned Into Helicopter

An artist has turned his cat into a flying helicopter after it was killed by a car.
Dutchman Bart Jansen stuffed Orville before teaming up with a radio control helicopter expert to attach propellers to each of its four paws.
The cat - named after pioneering aviator Orville Wright - is now a piece of artwork. The "Orvillecopter" is on show at the Kunstrai art festival in Amsterdam.
Jansen said his creation is "half cat, half machine," and part of a visual art project to pay tribute to his pet.
"After a period of mourning he received his propellers posthumously," he said.
The Orvillecopter currently struggles to fly steadily, a problem Jansen has promised to fix.
"He will receive more powerful engines and larger props for his birthday. So this hopping will soon change into steady flight."

There's even a video:


  1. I bet the other cats are jealous. Just think how many birds he can catch now! :D

  2. I have cats, I love cats. I think this is hysterical. It makes me laugh every time I see it. I think the next step is to figure out how to use the tail as a rudder.

    There's also this clip from a Dutch news program. They used the Airwolf theme music. Hysterical!


  3. I believe I can fly...



Related Posts with Thumbnails