Thursday, June 14, 2012

The 10 Best Vehicles To Survive The Zombie Apocalypse (Of The Day)

It doesn't really matter what you drive; the undead will get you one way of another. But these might buy you a few extra weeks. From Cool Material.

SPORTSMOBILE 4WD VEHICLE


While traversing a grim and rocky landscape, you’re going to need some essentials. The Sportsmobile 4WD Vehicle allows you to load up on Coke and Slim Jims for your delicious survival while you find paths to get to whatever city is left. It’s the most badass van that doesn’t have B.A. Baracus chilling in the back. (Link)

LOCAL MOTORS RALLY FIGHTER


This ride is built for the deserts of the Southwest United States, which is exactly how we picture the whole world looking in the not too distant future. With a Corvette engine, a Ford truck rear and an F150 steering wheel, the Local Motors Rally Fighter is like the work of a mad auto scientist. Just tell your friends they’ll need their own ride. Who are we kidding, your friends will be dead. (Link)

WATERCAR PYTHON


Can zombies swim? This question has spurred more web fights than the usage of there, their and they’re. We’ll play it safe with the amphibious Python. (Link)

TRIUMPH ROCKET III ROADSTER


This is what a doomsday bike looks like. If tight passages are going to pose issues, the Rocket III is what we want. From takeoff to breaking, everything is top of the line. Carrying a lot of supplies will be an issue, but we’ll just swallow a bunch of June bugs while we ride. (Link)

MERCEDES-BENZ UNIMOG


As Mercedes-Benz says, the Unimog offers “absolute off-road supremacy.” Since it’s designed to perform in disaster emergencies and the harshest conditions, we’d have to imagine the Unimog is as dependable as it is fun to say. (Link)


(See the rest here.)


4 comments:

  1. Quite a while back I took a quiz on how likely it would be that I would survive the Zombie Apocalypse. The test said I would be one of the first ones to die. So, I guess a special vehicle probably won't help me much. Apparently, I am completely lacking in zombie fighting skills. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be a hungry Zombie; yes, Daisy sounds delicious wrapped in a Jetta pita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the Aston Martin and I want it now, Daddy!! I am going out in style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My '96 Altima is one tough car. It's been through hell and back with me. I wouldn't hesitate to duct tape weaponry all over it and drive it to safety.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails