Friday, May 11, 2012

Weekend Links Of The Day

Happy Mother's Day weekend. You're all big mothers in my book.

How a wife should and should not undress (NY Times)

Bat-tastic shagquarters (inthralld)

Badass! (Amy M.)

Worst moms of 2012 (so far) (Dumb As A Blog)

More shitty parents who need to be sterilized (The Smoking Gun)

Supermodel yearbook photos (WorldWideInterweb)

Teacher pulls 16yo out of class for sex in broom closet (HuffPo)

Bad places to wake up drunk (Cool Material)

Meth lab explodes in man's pants (TNova via KCStar)


  1. The "how to undress" link is funny. I have always assumed that men didn't care or notice HOW it happened as long as it DID happen. The rolling down your stockings part was amusing. That doesn't work quite so well with jeans.

    The Batman hotel room was kind of cool and kind of weird at the same time. I wouldn't call it a romantic place, though.

    The worst moms list only made me appreciate my own mom all the more.

    The parents who left their 3 and 4 year old kids alone in a running car for 90 minutes while they shopped at a sex shop just leaves me shaking my head in disbelief. A child is such a precious gift. It's just really difficult for me to fathom any parent having such skewed priorities.

    The supermodel pictures were interesting. Some haven't changed much, but others have been transformed! Ha!

    I know the Onion story about the dogs is intended as humor, but I still cringed every time he pulled the trigger. I love animals too much, I guess, for me to be able to laugh at that one. So many unwanted dogs are killed every day that this was a little too close to the truth for me too.

    Not too long ago I toured our local sheriff's office as part of a class I've been taking. Unfortunately, my county has a big problem with meth. The deputy who gave us the tour told us that it is very easy for almost anyone to make small amounts of meth now in what they call the "shake and bake" method where they can make it in a soda bottle. I'm guessing it must have been like that or something similar to it for the guy that had the meth lab explode in his pants. I'm sure there's an "explosion in his pants" joke in there somewhere, but since I can't think of one, I'll leave that to someone else.

  2. I agree Daisy! I know it was a joke but I couldn't even watch/listen after he shot the first one! "No doggies were harmed in the making of this spoof" (that's what I had to tell myself)

    I did, however, love the shots of people passed out. Always amusing.

  3. I was on the fence about that one in the first place so I just cut it.



Related Posts with Thumbnails