Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Awesome People Hanging Out Together (Of The Day)

From the Tumblr blog of the same name. Link from Jody.

David Lee Roth + Sean Penn + The Beastie Boys

 Dames Judi Dench + Maggie Smith

Al Pacino + Christopher Walken

Prince + The Prince

 Marlene Dietrich + Amelia Earhart

 Groucho Marx + George Carlin

 John Lennon + Mick Jagger

Dean Martin + John Wayne

Lots more here.


  1. Those are awesome.

    Dino and The Duke making spaghetti!

    Does Al Pacino have a little chafing? And his buddy looks about 150 years old.

  2. I love the one with the Duke. I was a kid when he passed. I remember watching the news and crying and crying...because now he wasn't going to come adopt me....seriously I really wished for that....hmmm

  3. These are so cool. Prince and The Prince made me laugh. Such a bizarre pairing.

  4. What a great site! Thanks for sharing it. I spent some time going through it and my fave so far is Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin.

  5. Thanks, y'all.

    I hope Helen never met Edward Scissorhands.

  6. Awesome. I want to photoshop myself into those photos.

  7. Don't you get a total lesbo vibe from Marlena and Amelia?



Related Posts with Thumbnails