Monday, April 23, 2012

Craigslist Ad Of The Day: Did We Hook Up At Megadeth?


best of Craigslist > chicago

Did we hook up at the Megadeth/Motorhead concert? - w4m

Date: 2012-04-09, 3:41PM CDT

Me: Blue hair, silver tube top, fishnets, Knee high black biker boots.

You: Red mohawk, black pentagram gauges, viper piercings.

I was grinding on you in the pit, then we went to the bathroom, and got fucked up. You had a nice cock and I was wasted so I let you raw dog it in the stall.

You were really good and you had to gag me so I would make too much noise.

Anyway I'm pregnant. It's yours. Contact me if you want to be part of your child's life.


  1. That last paragraph is a real kicker. If this was an actual situation, all I can think is that kid doesn't have a chance.

  2. Indeed. I'm hoping it's fiction. So many of these are.

  3. Please tell me this was on "The Onion". My gosh!

  4. The woman that wrote this confessed to it being a fake. I guess she and a girlfriend posted it one night on craigslist thinking it'd be a funny prank. There was no such Megadeth/Motorhead concert. It's been debunked.



Related Posts with Thumbnails