Thursday, March 15, 2012

WTF? Receipts Of The Day

From Buzzfeed.

See more at Buzzfeed.


  1. HA! Well, if the Wal-Mart shopper had gone to Trade Secret and bought a little nookie for $7.50 instead of the massager for $9.47 and cucumbers for $.88 , perhaps she (I'm asssuming) could have saved a little bit of money!

    I like the fact that the Wal-Mart shopper chose to use the self check-out for that particular order too. I suppose she didn't want to have to face the prying questions and raised eyebrows from the cashier. :D

  2. I paid a lot more for nookie at Walmart...I wonder if I took a copy of that tape into my store they'd give me a little cash back??

  3. Yeah don't tell my hubs that a little nookie costs $7.50 because he has been under the impression it involves dinner and jewelry.

  4. Stay classy, Mesquite. Stay classy.

  5. Our local WalMart in Honolulu has shut down the self check-out counters. So I'm back to avoiding eye contact with my checker when I buy my thong panties, massager, lubricant, and cucumbers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails