Thursday, March 15, 2012

Worst New TV Show Ever (video)

Another sign of the impending Apocalypse. DON'T FEED THE APES!


  1. Oh my. This is sad and horrifying. Retired at age 6 and with her own "publistist." Watching that made me cringe all over.

  2. Effin' sick. This makes me want to barf. (Am I going overboard by saying this is part of the whole sexualization of little kids that is plaguing the country?)

    Reality programs such as this tend to do two things. First, they provide a stark cautionary tale for generally normal people about how not to be and how good their own lives actually are.

    Second, they provide aspirations for everyone else.

  3. This is just sad! Kids aren't supposed to act like that!! And I'd almost guarantee that behind every pageant kid is a wannabe mom who wishes it was her in the spotlight. I'm so appalled by this stuff!!! It's like these parents make little show dogs out of their kids. What a life. UGH!!!

  4. Something about the way this little girl talks, and her demeanor remind me of Anna Nicole Smith. Yikes!

    1. I was going to write the same thing! Totally depressing.

  5. thanks for the warning, won't be watching..

  6. This child will be the next Brittany Spears.

  7. I live in the part of the world that brought you JonBenet Ramsey. Need I say more?

  8. Melissa, I was thinking the same thing! GAWD. This is a form of child abuse, plain and simple.



Related Posts with Thumbnails