Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February POTD Roundup

Today's theme: hair.


'Shrooms are a helluva drug.


Two guesses who drank all the wine.


Hair by Body On Tap. Pants by Chess King. Chair by Pier 1.


Fake girl trap set by Wile E. Coyote


I'm hearing Nazareth


Now I'm hearing Spandau Ballet


I bet he shops here.


WTF?!


I never knew hair could do this.


Or this.


Or this. I love how it's always two women together. Nobody wants to look ridiculous alone. "Let's go get our hair done!"


Cindy Lou Magoo


Is this thing on? *tap tap* Hello?


One commenter said she looked like a young Church Lady.


Guy: "I didn't say you could wear my sweater!"


Daisy immortalized this one, in case you missed it.


Nice shirt, Fosse.


Someone cut her own hair, I see.


6 comments:

  1. The "Fake Girl Trap" could also be a mud flap that fell off the truck and then came alive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the three hair pairs in a row are hilarious! They are not quite the old Wrigley's Doublemint commercial, "Double the pleasure, double the fun"--more like "Double the torture, double the pain." Awesome captions, Cary. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. humping a dolphin....humping a dolphin....is all I can think now....thanks! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of thing that made me a FOLOTD in the first place. Insanely weird pictures with hilarious captions. :D

    You know, viewed individually they are pretty bad but gathered together in one big slideshow they are FABULOUS!

    Today's portrait is adorable -- the origin of the duckface.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want to know how you got my 7th grade school picture.

    (Church-Lady-in-training)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evil Twin's Much Older SisterMarch 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

    The Unicorn Guy just ruined my entire day. And Evil Twin borrowed the clothes from me. Which wasn't difficult, since we shared a closet that was approximately three feet wide. I think Mom made the jacket.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails