Monday, February 20, 2012

WTF Commercial Of The Day: The Unicorn And The Dolphin (NSFW)

Words are useless, with one exception: NSFW. From Michelle.


  1. You finally did it Cary, I am speechless! lol and now I will be singing humping a dolphin for the rest of the day....thanks

  2. I remember a time in my life long ago when if someone mentioned the word "dolphin," I thought of Flipper and how he was always there to come to the rescue of Sandy and Bud.

    Now if someone mentions the word "dolphin," I'm going to think of this peculiar affront to nature, and I'm going to wonder who is going to come to the rescue of this poor dolphin? :D

  3. I love everything about this. I love dolphins and unicorns. And humping.

  4. Weirdly brilliant. And I'm proud to say that would be perfectly safe for me to see at work. "Humpin'" is not in the toolbox of bad English words that Koreans recognize.

    If they start to get suspicious, I will just mumble something about "hump day" and say that back in Canada we sing this very song every Wednesday.

    I'm not from Canada, but whenever I do something strange, offensive, or illegal, I pretend to be.

    1. I do the same thing, here in San Mateo (near SF) but say I'm from Phoenix. Pitying nods and sympathetic looks.

    2. Ha ha! Glad I'm not the only one.

      On a sorta-related note. In Korean, there is no "f," sound, so foreign language words replace f and ph with p.

      Consequently, the name "Phoenix" gets Koreanized in such a way that it sounds almost exactly like "penis."

      And unlike the Joni loves Chachi story, this urban legend about Koreans and penises is true.

  5. Keepin' it classy, Tucson! (U of Arizona alumni, class of 1996)



Related Posts with Thumbnails