Monday, February 27, 2012

Vid Of The Day: Anesthesia FTW

Street drugs will be such a letdown after this.


  1. Better living through chemistry, I guess. I have a feeling it wasn't quite so funny a little while later. Ha!

  2. I dunno, anyone who's ever had the agony of labour eased by an epidural could relate..!

  3. My brother-in-law had to get a shot of some kind of painkiller to remove a bit of fence from his hand once. The guy was notoriously a lightweight when it came to booze, so it wasn't much of a shock that he couldn't handle chemical intoxication any more than his liquor.

    His rendition of "Because I got High" as the doctors tried their best not to laugh was a nice surprise though.

  4. My oldest was 8 when she broke her arm. In the emergency room, they gave her drugs and waited for them to kick in so they could set it. She wouldn't give up. The doctor told us they gave her enough drugs to put down 2 grown men. When he came in to check on her, he asked, "Bailey? Do you know who I am?" She replied, "Yes... You're Doctor Painnnnn." Gah! I love that kid.

  5. lol @ angie

    A month ago I had surgery to remove a cyst from my ovary and my sister has been a bitch and teasing me that it's a sex change operation. Well, I wake up and the first person I see is my doctor. She asks how I feel and instead of answering, I say, "Am I man now?"



Related Posts with Thumbnails