Well, it WAS her fault. She did hand him that bit of wood to help him break through the gap. :D
I bet that commercial was nightmare fodder for lots of British kids! I learned at the tender age of 3 what happens when you stick your fingers into light sockets. I have had no further need to re-learn that lesson. (My brother, on the other hand, had to try it with bobby pins, a pocket knife, and his pet mouse's tail before he learned it.)
Moral of the story: Don't listen to girls. They're nothing but trouble and will get you killed! And learn to throw frisbee, Jimmy, you wuss.