Monday, February 6, 2012

Safety PSA Of The Day: Play Safe

The lesson here? When you need to fetch your frisbee from a substation, call a priest. They are impervious to high voltage.

I bet Jimmy's parents sued Amy.
It was all her fault.


  1. Well, it WAS her fault. She did hand him that bit of wood to help him break through the gap. :D

  2. I bet that commercial was nightmare fodder for lots of British kids!

    I learned at the tender age of 3 what happens when you stick your fingers into light sockets. I have had no further need to re-learn that lesson. (My brother, on the other hand, had to try it with bobby pins, a pocket knife, and his pet mouse's tail before he learned it.)

  3. Moral of the story: Don't listen to girls. They're nothing but trouble and will get you killed! And learn to throw frisbee, Jimmy, you wuss.



Related Posts with Thumbnails