Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nervous Baby Photoshops of the Day

Not too long ago, Cary posted this funny picture of a nervous baby sitting on a train on the sidebar here at LOTD. The expression on the baby's face made me want to Photoshop him into some other situations that might cause that same expression. ~posted by Daisy


For example, he might look a little nervous if he were being chased by a crocodile...




Or if he had to try and figure out how to eat a lobster.



A strange, scary clown offering candy might be a reason to be a little nervous...



as would going for a skunk ride with your twin brother...



or stepping unexpectedly on a wad of gum with your bare foot.



Ask any guy who has ever been kissed by a pretty girl if it made him nervous (especially if it was the very first time!). I bet the answer will be, "Yes."



But maybe I got it all wrong. Maybe that's not a nervous face at all. Maybe it's his "concentrating on my cool moves--I'm so awesome when I'm dancing" look.



13 comments:

  1. My nineteen month old grandson thinks this is hysterical! I love the crocodile one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NWmama, I hope that baby is a fast runner. I think the croc is gaining on him!

    Thanks, Cary! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gum is my favorite, too. Nice job as usual, Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he won't need special shoes, he looks a bit bow-legged.

    I keep hearing "Puttin' on the Ritz" when I look at the top hat one.

    Great job, Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy, You cRaCk me up!!!

    If only I had a dime for every time I went on a sunk ride with my twin brother...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy, You cRaCk me up!!!

    If only I had a dime for every time I went on a sunk ride with my twin brother...

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! Thanks, Courteous. Just think how rich you'd be! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I'm late to the party, but this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time, and I'm thrilled that the pictures weren't blocked by my filter at work. I love it!!! I'm going to tell my husband that we need a portrait of our twins on skunks :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails