Thursday, January 26, 2012

Animal Photobombers Of The Day

File under humping and pooping.

The original: Crasher Squirrel


Good thing they put the arrow in there.

"I might be in the wrong room."

And a classic video photobomb...

More great moments in photobombing:

Photobombers 1

Photobombers 2 (NSFW)


  1. Holy crap, these are hilarious! I've seen some before, but it doesn't matter - they never get old. I think I pulled something while laughing at the captions, too.

    The seal-penguin pic is probably 'shopped, but it's still awesome.

  2. I know we've probably discussed this before, but WTF is that shadowy figure in the doorway of the photo with the cops and the goat? I think a ghost photobombed it.

  3. Wow, a celebrity sighting! That couple getting married were photobombed by Sarah Jessica Parker.

    Prairie Girl

  4. Man, I copped that same shark from a google image search about 5 years ago and 'shopped it into a pic of my sister and her friend scuba diving. Warped minds think alike.

    Lulz @ kangaroo whacking his joey.

  5. What does it say about me that I love the animals humping the most?? Also the Photobombers 2! Vintage LOTD! I love it!

  6. "I might be in the wrong room." Hahaha! I love these. Very inspiring--photoshop-wise. :-D I love the expression on the cat peering from around the tree behind the dog.

  7. No photoshop there. Uh uh.

    I love the hippo one. Cute.



Related Posts with Thumbnails