Monday, January 23, 2012

80s Music Video Of The Day: Tragedy

1979, actually, but it smells like the 80s. A long-distance dedication to today's mugshot lady, wherever she may be.


  1. Casey Kasem would be proud! Poor mugshot lady. She does look like she's having a bad day.

    I love the motivational poster today. :D

  2. Sounds like the beginning of the end of Barry's falsetto. I always felt sorry for the Gibb in the middle (Maurice?) -- no instrument to play, just standing there (usually with one hand on his ear for the "harmonizing") and looking dorky.

  3. The middle one is Robin, who used to have a rockin' mane. Maurice is the hatted one playing keyboards. He died in 2003.

  4. I wore that album out. Literally. But I also wore out my Rick Springfield album, too. I have much to answer for, musically.

  5. I could never, ever understand why Barry was lead singer and so popular with his chipmunk voice. It is soooo not sexy. What am I not getting? Can anyone esplain it to me?



Related Posts with Thumbnails