Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2011's Funniest Animals Of The Day

From Best Week Ever.

"EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!" CAT


LAMB CHOPPER


NOSY HYPOCHONDRIAC LLAMA


DONALD TRUMP CHIHUAHUA

"You're fired."

MOVIE CRITIC CAT

"What a load of shite. I could be home reading Chekhov."

STONED BABY ELEPHANT


PUG-SLIPPERED PUG

"No, no, I get it. It's just not funny."

GOOSE IN BIRKENSTOCKS


HUGGY SLOTH


BFFs

"You're my boy, Blue!"

SLOW DANCE


TRAIN CONDUCTOR PENGUIN


"SHIT JUST GOT REAL" LLAMA


SCOOTER DOG


EL WILLY, FLAMENCO DANCER



See more at Best Week Ever.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've been in a car with "Everything is Amazing Cat". That isn't what that look means it all. What it really means is, what is the most expensive thing in this car, cause I'm about to hurl and I want to make sure my aim is good.

    Prairie Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! I love the flamenco dancer--so cute! The Lamb Chopper and BFFs made me laugh too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. El Willy. He gets all the bitches in heat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails