Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WTF?! Christmas Decorations Of The Day

You suck at teh Christmas.

Category 1: Next Year, Don't Even Bother









2) You Missed A Spot




The rooftop nativity is a nice touch




Syprograph Christmas


And they put their name on it



3) Huh?


Frosty The Snowhead




Pease on erth


Santa bagged an 8-point buck and two Mickeys at this year's hunt


Ten bucks says Louisiana


I didn't realize Bethlehem was near the North Pole


Grinch Goatse


The final countdown


So many kids were naughty this year, Santa came heavy

5) Win!








5 comments:

  1. love the reindeer with the vw bug. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concerning the rooftop nativity: Poor Baby Jesus.. there was no room at the inn. Or the yard. Or anywhere else within a square-mile of this house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last house in the second category must belong to an Elvis fan. They seem to be having a "Blue Christmas."

    I wonder if the orange and green wrapped tree is supposed to have looked like a pumpkin for Halloween, and they just never got around to taking the lights down. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I had to Google "goatse", thinking that it would make the Grinch picture funnier (which it did - hilarious...but so, so wrong!). But sweet baby Jesus in the manger - I wish I had NOT SEEN WHAT I SAW when I clicked on the first link!

    The caption for the Mickey photo almost made me spit my lunch onto the keyboard from laughing, however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Spyrograph house. I wonder what kind of electric bills some of these people have?

    @Sonya: Eye bleach. Straight up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails