Thursday, December 22, 2011

Music Video Of The Day: Silent Night

Oh my. God bless you, Anonymous, for this. For those who missed the comment in the other thread, Anonymous says:

"It's from a local gospel music show in Knoxville, TN (think MTV for old folks). The Mulls were a radio staple across the Southeast for a long, long time. Preacher Mull passed away a few years ago, but the TV show (which is 50-ish years running) still goes on with his widow and daughter. They taped this years ago with Mrs. Mull's twin sisters Stella and Ella, and it is highly-requested every year."


11 comments:

  1. I can honestly say I've never seen anything like that before in my life, and with a little luck, I never will again! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fuck?!?!?!?

    Tell me again why it was a good thing that the North won the War of Secession...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG really???? WTF????
    and why is "holy night' the cur for the zombie pose?
    really? WTF????

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should say CUE not cur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! so... expressive! It's like hearing the song but with your eyes... I'm not sure if I would use the word pantomime for that, though...

    And I also missed the part in the song where they talk about zombies... (and J being the first zombie seems a bit far-fetched)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. What. The. Hell. I keep picturing in my head the two of them having their choreography meetings. "oh Stella! Let's stick our arms out like this! And when the choir starts we'll really rockin'!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the freeze frame I thought they were going to do the macarena.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me... I need to make an appointment with the hairdresser to get my curls set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jesus was dead and then appeared to the disciples = zombie - it makes perfect sense to me!

    Oh.Em.Gee! Too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought it was going to be like sign language or actual pantomime but this was more like zombies walking and getting weird looks on their faces. It would have been so much better if it would have been the macarena!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holiday Tai-Chi for seniors. Or the insane.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails