Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Classic Holiday Vid Of The Day: Present Face

The holidays aren't complete without this ode to shitty gifts and how we react to them.


  1. Love it! I've had some practice with my present face in past years. I'm ready for the big day. :-)

  2. I bet you are, D, considering some of the things your MIL has given you over the years!

  3. Hahaha! Yes, I use my present face MOST when opening a gift from my MIL. She seems to have a special talent for finding "unusual" gifts for me. Last year's "fun surprise" was a bath mat made out of wooden slats that looked sort of like a piece of a fence. :-D

  4. I love that little bush-baby-eyed girl. She's on "Raising Hope" and writes little songs for it, too.

    Present face is hard to teach your kids, but a very important social skill. You will use it your entire life!

  5. I definitely caught some Sean Young, Peter Fonda and Ryan O'Neal in there. Oh, plus the girl from the Last House on the Left.



Related Posts with Thumbnails