Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bad Christmas Nativity Scenes Of The Day

It wouldn't be the holidays if I didn't rerun this one. A lot of these are from Cavalcade of Bad Nativities.

Mr. Bill Nativity. Oh nooooooooooooo!

O Little Village Of The Damned...

Owl Nativity. Hooo, hooo, whoooose child is this?

Nativity At The Grand Ol' Opry

Nativity S'mores

King Herod's always after me Lucky Charms!

The Jesus In The Plastic Bubble

The Nativity Egg Timer. Counting down the minutes to your arrival in Hell.

Nativity Candle, with the delicate aroma of livestock and afterbirth.

Jawa Nativity. "The Force is strong with this one."

Nativity Cats

Why so glum, Nativity Bears? You were hoping for a fish?

Peace on Earth.. or whatever planet you come from.

Nativity Bean Bag Toss

"That's right. Father of the Messiah. WOOT!"

Jesus, Joseph & Marty

Rubber duckie nativity, as seen in my book, Crap I Bought On eBay.


  1. The one with the Three Aliens is my favorite.

  2. Thanks for the annual holiday chuckle. Love these with the captions.

  3. Cary, one of my absolute favorites. WOOT WOOT!

  4. When I go back home for Christmas I'll take a pic of the life size Nativity we have at the town square for you. It's not only bad, it scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. Still creeps me out.

  5. Thanks, y'all. Chrocs - please do!

  6. I've been waiting for these! My all-time favorite LOTD Christmas tradition. The captions are stellar, Cary.

    As a redhead I take offense at the MPOTD. (Not really, but as the Ginger Union rep I'm required to speak up.)

  7. Now it feels like Christmas. :-) These always make me laugh.

  8. The Lucky Charms one made me laugh so hard! I won't tell you what happens to an old lady when she laughs too hard!!! ACK!!! And the eyes on the Mr. Bill'll have to excuse me a minute.



Related Posts with Thumbnails