Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Another Concert I Won't Be Attending (Of The Day)




It's not that I wouldn't LOVE to hear a live 27-minute version of "Nights In White Satin," it's just that my ascot drawer really needs organizing and I've already put it off for years.

Nah, I keed, I keed. They're aight. They've been around for 100 years so you gotta give them props for that. I like a few of their songs. This isn't one of them, but I'm posting it because the singer's hair is awesome and I love the way that other dude plays the tambourine.


9 comments:

  1. I saw them a few years back perform at the outdoor amphitheater at the Toledo Zoo. I had won free tickets from a radio promotion, but wouldn't have gone otherwise. The concert was OK, not fantastic, but it was fun. It was cool that it was held at the zoo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the animals were pissed, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really. They were just relieved it wasn't Nickelback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it had been Nickelback, we'd all know about the Toledo Zoo Stampede.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah! NIce one RGR.

    I've been known to like a few of their tunes. I couldn't be bothered to watch them live if it were in my living room, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrocs - HA!!

    They have a couple of songs I like, newer stuff like "The Voice" or "Talking Out Of Turn." Don't care much for the old stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I hear some of those songs it makes me feel young again....but if I went to see them, I'd remember how freakin old they are and it would make me feel old!!! I'd rather feel young...I'll stick to the radio!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Moody Blues 2012 comeback tour...a.k.a. The Grumpier Old Men Blues

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails