Friday, November 4, 2011

Vid Of The Day: Triumph At Occupy Wall Street

It's long (TWSS!), but I only watched three minutes and was entertained. But then, I'm still high off that Nyquil I took last night.


  1. Ha! I liked the alternatives to a drum circle and also Gabriel's accompanying "ba dum bums." Triumph makes me laugh because he says what everyone else is thinking but isn't brave enough to say.

    I can't take Nyquil. It gives me weird, scary, psychotic nightmares.

  2. I loved his Geraldo Rivera costume. I want him to do Nancy Grace. ("Do" as in imitate, not "do" as in, well, do.)

    I like seeing people be good sports about such nonsense. Of course, they probably wouldn't show the ones who told him to kiss off!

  3. That was really funny. You get away with a lot when you are a puppet dog.

  4. I watched the whole thing, and it was great. The humping of the Wall Street Bull by the large blow-up version of Triumph was an added treat ;).



Related Posts with Thumbnails