Monday, November 14, 2011

Vid Of The Day: Liam Wants To Do Comedy

Liam Neeson visits Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant to learn the art of comedy. It doesn't go so well. Worth the five minutes.

Best YouTube comment: "To the 74 people who disliked this, Liam Neeson will look for you, he will find you, and he will kill you.


  1. That was worth the time just to see Liam Neeson!! But it totally cracked me up...I about spewed Diet Pepsi ...when Neeson said, toward the end in the green grocer bit, " I've been at the doctor, I've got aids."

  2. Brilliant. And that's exactly how I would imagine Liam Neeson doing comedy (not the Liam Neeson in the sketch but the Liam Neeson who did the sketch — am I making sense?).

  3. Ooooh . . . five minutes of Liam Neeson. Ha cha cha. Was there something else I was supposed to notice? ;)

  4. Haha! That was great! He didn't take too well to their suggestions. That made me laugh. :)

  5. After all his badass acting parts I'd be too afraid not to laugh, or a little afraid to laugh, just on the off chance he wasn't trying to be funny.

    Please don't karate chop my windpipe through the back of my throat Mr. Neeson.



Related Posts with Thumbnails