Monday, November 28, 2011

Top 19 Pics Of The Pepper-Spray Meme (Of The Day)

One final homage to this meme.

From Kate Stransky

From Simon Levin


  1. Hahaha! Bob Ross made me spew coffee. Someone should have done one where the sprayer gets sprayed. That's why I don't carry it. I would SO zap myself!

  2. These are great! With the internet, some people's claim to fame lasts longer than 15 minutes, and quite often it is not the kind of fame people want. George Hamilton's spray tan made me laugh. :D

  3. I can so relate rgr...I carried pepper spray when I was single and went out dancing with my friends a couple times a week. One night I decided to test it on the outside wall of the bar we were going to...the wind caught it and blew it back in my face. I quit carrying!!! YIKES!!

    Loved the Bob Ross one too...hilarious!!

  4. The Leonardo DiCaprio made me laugh out loud. A two fer one!

  5. Holy crap, these are brilliant! I guess I've been living under a rock, because I had no idea this had become a meme. God Bless the Interwebs!

    My favorites are Leonardo and all the satirical ones (which is most of them).

  6. I had a friend who tested a girl's pepper spray on someone at a party. He sprayed it right into a dude's mouth. I'm not sure why. I don't think he knew why he did it. Filled the house with that south of the border zest! We had to leave until it aired out. The dude who got the full brunt of it was barfing in no time flat.

    This meme is a wonderful piece of karma. What a dick.

  7. Is it wrong that I'm laughing out loud.? These are great. Love the Internet. It is the great leveler of mankind.

  8. Hey , that first painting is where I live !
    Anyway, I just love that meme. The combination with Leonardo was too much to take. Had me laughing out loud.



Related Posts with Thumbnails