Thursday, November 3, 2011

October Motivational Poster Roundup

Many thanks to Cam for most of these.


  1. A good collection to motivate us to finish out the week. I want a Flintstones car like that! haha!

    Several of these tickled my funny bone, but I think "Eventually," and "Sorry I Must Go" were my favorites. I wonder if "Sorry I Must Go" is a photoshop piece or just good timing with a camera.

    Thanks for the chuckles, Cary, and Cam! :-)

  2. Just a comment about the QOTD....

    I watched Anchorman this past weekend for about the 1,000th time and I was a little annoyed that they censored Veronica saying, "The jazz flute is for little fairy boys." I didn't see anything wrong with that... but maybe that's just me. ha!

  3. My favorite is still DAMMIT! But it always makes me think of Frank...



Related Posts with Thumbnails