Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Drunken Shamings Of The Day, Vol. 4

I never get tired of these.


Flour Power


Don't run off, ok?


Picasso was behind this one


"That's it," said Ringo the Chihuahua. "I'm out of here."


Kermit finally finds his rainbow connection


A real Viking can hold his liquor


Now put him in the microwave


WTF? They cracked a pterodactyl egg on his head?


Oooh...and in public too


Why so serious?


I eat cock, but no middle fingers allowed


Five bucks is a good deal


Um... too much?


Butthead!


It's like a TP teepee


Hitler was such an asshat.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look on Ringo the chihuahua's face! haha! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These always make me laugh so hard! Kermit is my favorite, followed closely by Picasso. All I see when I look at "Oooh . . . and in public, too" is the angry rash on that dude's butt. Get him some Neosporin or Desitin or something! Ick!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails