Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Celebrity Muppet Lookalikes Of The Day

From Begmuffin and TMZ.


Gonzo & Adrien Brody


Sam The Eagle & Brad Garrett


Janice & Donatella Versace


Crazy Harry & Chris Robinson


Big Bird & Queen Elizabeth


Beaker & Carrot Top


Grover & Dustin "Screech" Diamond


Grog & Bruce Vilanch


Pepe the Prawn & Steve Buscemi


Miss Piggy & Tori Spelling


Dr. Teeth & Flava Flav


Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & (fat) Al Roker


Grandpa Grouch & Don Imus


Ben Affleck & Guy Smiley


Fozzy Bear & Jack Black


Forgetful Jones & Alan Jackson


Bert & Ernie & Kimmel & Corolla


Rowlf & Jorge Garcia


Harvey Kneeslapper & Nick Nolte


The Amazing Mumford & Billy Zane


Capt. Breakfast & Brody Jenner


6 comments:

  1. Love these! Big Bird and Queen Elizabeth--hahaha! That's my favorite one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These never get old or less funny no matter how many times I see them, and it's hard to pick a favorite!

    Although I think that Carrot Top is bearing a really strong resemblance to that killer doll Chucky, which is freaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These always make me laugh out loud! I think Donatella looks more like a muppet than Janice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought Beeker and Ryan Stiles looked alike!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gotta say, the only two I respect out of that bunch are Brad Garett and Steve Buscemi. The rest can go hang by their own egos, including the Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Captain Breakfast/Brody Jenner just made me cry.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails