Friday, October 7, 2011

A Very Special Book Of The Day

Check it out--I have a new book. Buy one. Buy three. Why? Cuz it's funny (IMHO), it's cheap, it has lots of purty pictures, and it's co-authored by long-time FOLOTD, Bev.



But hey, don't take my word for it. Here's an expert:

"HILARIOUS! Easily the best humor book of the century! I laughed, I cried, I ovulated, and I'm, like, 97, so that's saying something. You will piss yourself with laughter and shit yourself with glee! A magnificent tome that belongs in every book collection!"
- Pat Collins, WWOR

Buy it below. And check out our Facebook page for more crap that you won't find in the book.

Thanks!




2 comments:

  1. Hey! Pat Collins got one right for a change! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with this! Love the Pat Collins reference.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails