Monday, October 31, 2011

The Best/Worst Halloween Costumes Ever (Of The Day)

A yearly tradition here at LOTD, freshly updated.


The Toilet (Kids)
For a humiliation your child can tell his shrink about when he's grown.



Sheepfucker
Baaaaaaaaad


Pimp Baby
Where my binkies at?


Mammogram Machine
The boob is already in there, bud.


The Birds
Love it



Pizza Guy
Lemme guess--sausage?


The Simpsons
Clever, but creepy


Marge Simpson
Clever, but really creepy



Burger King Stormtrooper
One theme at a time, please


Rebecca Black
Even lamer than the real thing.



Jewish Wolverine
WIN!


Milk Carton
Because missing children are hilarious


Al Pacino in Cruising
Just stay home.



Frank 'n' Beans
Don't forget to scratch yourselves all night


Bert & Ernie
It sounded good on paper


Rat Trap
When you've already given up on getting laid.



Penis Man
A total dick


Swan Dress
Um...



Sperm Man
There's millions of these costumes floating around


Mr. T
If anyone tells you that blackface went out with Al Jolson, say, "Quit your jibba jabba, fool!" Voted the Costume Most Likely To Get Your Ass Kicked.



I Scream, You Scream
I'll let you out of the box as soon as the ice cream melts.


Alien baby baby
Wrong but funny


The Turd


Yep.


TIE Fighter (Star Wars)
He'll be in the den, watching TV. Alone.


Trouser Snake
No woman will come near you all night


ORLY?
ORLY?


Whatever The Fuck This Is
"No, dude, you don't look weird at all."


The Runnybutt
Genius! Just squeeze the hand-held bubble to make it ooze diarrhea.


Maxi Pad
For maximum awkwardness


Saggy Boobs
Mom?


Genie
What's with all the dick costumes?


Birth 1
Yeah but how do you walk in it?


Birth 2
Group version.



Pasta with Meat/Balls
Pasta with meatfuck


Yoda?
From The Black Lagoon


Vagina
This is not the worst vagina costume you'll ever see...


Vagina With Tampon
...but this might be


10 comments:

  1. I like The Birds costume.. the dick one.. *squinting* looks like my ex.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a kid working at the grocery store here on Saturday wearing one like the swan, except it was pink (So maybe it was a flamingo?). He looked just as ridiculous as that guy in the picture. Worst part was I knew the kid--he was on the same Little League baseball team as my older son when they were little. I was too embarrassed for him to say hello. haha! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Excellent round up here, with the captions making them even better.
    Love the expression on the kid's face in "alien baby"

    Any costume involving female genitalia with or without stuff sticking out of it is just...too gross to be funny.

    The Jewish Wolverine and the caption for the POTD made me laugh so hard I almost wet myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Where my binkies at?" cracked me up. That Alien Baby Baby has some seriously pretty eyes. But why is he wearing a chicken costume? I must have missed one of the later Alien sequels.

    With the popularity of zombies, I must say I was relieved to not see any zombie genitalia. Whew!

    Questionable costumes, awesome captions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Birds was the best of the bunch in my worthless opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lefty, I liked that one the best too, and don't be silly--your opinion isn't worthless. You are a child of the universe, after all, just like the rest of us. You have a right to be here. hahaha! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was that Steve Jobs in the Tie Fighter costume?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not creative enough for these. I just threw on a pair of headband dog ears and told everyone I was a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Daisy. That video made me feel inspired and a little creeped out. It's like Captain Picard reading motivational posters to a gospel album.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I envision the Walmart fart guy weaving his way through the throng at the crappy costume party that these people would be attending. At least he'd get a laugh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails