Monday, October 24, 2011

Awesome TV Captions Of The Day

The only reason to watch local news.

Pics from Ebaum's, HuffPo, Buzzfeed.


  1. Ha! These are hilarious. I quit watching network TV years ago, and especially the local news, but if stuff like this was showing up regularly, I might resume watching...besides, there isn't enough good comedy on TV.

  2. These are great! I like the "Breaking News: Nothing is happening in news" caption. I often think that when one of those 24 hour news stations is on, and they keep repeating the same story over and over again all day long.

    "Major Dickie Head" ahahahahaha! :-D

  3. I think the tech guys that work on weather graphics make those phallic drawings just to mess with the reporters. I hope they keep doing it!

    I will never understand why parents of boys don't show more compassion when naming their sons. Most girls get married and change their last name so they get a second chance, but guys are stuck with theirs forever. I went to school with a guy named Timothy Tims. Tim Tims. My mom once worked for a guy named Dick Cockerell.

  4. *sigh*

    Two of those, Name Last Name and Mike Litoris, are from KTVU in Oakland, CA, an otherwise very respectable news source. I weep for my hometown.

  5. Yeah but it happens everywhere, Roger. Chyron ops are poorly paid in every city in America.

  6. So the guy is not named Name Last Name? I am disappointed.

  7. Happened a few years back, but on the local news they were doing a story about an area church who were doing missions of mercy to a village in Niger.

    Think about the worst misspelling of that word and you'll know what happened.

    The lady that was going to read the story had just enough time to see the error and get the most amazing WTF look on her face before she started. Really wish I had thought to record it at the time it was something to behold.

    Just guessing but someone probably lost their job for that one, huh?

  8. Was Dave VanWinkle the giver or receiver of the roof rake (whatever that is)? Meaning was he giver or receiver of the blow job (whatever that is).

    Perhaps he was ripped at the time. Ripped Van Winkle, get it?

  9. The hamster is the best.



Related Posts with Thumbnails