Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Animals Being Dicks (Of The Day), Vol. 2

From Animals Being Dicks.

Knock it off, you two!

Animals being hungry

Your screenplay sucks. Stop writing.

And the Oscar goes to...

Eat this. I just made it fresh for ya.


Volume 1 here

See more here.


  1. Ha ha ha! Outstanding! Hard to pick a favorite here, but those involving kicking or bodily excretions are always good for laughs (as long as you aren't the recipient).

    As a cat owner, I can attest to what complete dicks they can be at times. Good sampling of that here.

  2. Never turn your back on kangaroos, ostriches, or gorillas! hahaha! I love these.

    Yay! My tree picture made it to the sidebar. Ha! I walk by that tree almost every day. :-D

  3. I like the last one...guy totally got what he deserved.

  4. The guy was the one being a dick in that last one.

  5. These are all great...I love the guy getting clocked in the head by the horse. I agree...the guy was being the dick NOT the horse!

  6. Daisy...Is the tree actually on your route, or do you have to go out of your way? ;-P

  7. CC, ha! It's on my route. It's right around the corner from my house. You can't miss it.



Related Posts with Thumbnails