Friday, September 23, 2011

Vids Of The Day: BTTF

Two Back To The Future-themed vids for your Friday.

First, a one-man a cappella audio track for a classic scene.

And this classic (i.e. old) vid from actor Thomas "Biff" Wilson, who sings about what it's like to be asked the same questions about BTTF over and over and over again.


  1. That's such a great scene from Back to the Future. It must have been a lot of work to add that track to it. Pretty cool!

    Seeing Michael J. Fox on the skateboard makes me feel a little sad when I think about how difficult his life is in comparison now.

    Wilson's song is pretty funny. I bet it does get really old to be asked the same questions all the time. I know if I ever were to see him, I'd probably ask him questions about the movie too. haha! :-D The song reminds me of the SNL skit where William Shatner yells out, "Get a Life" at his Star Trek fans.

    Wow, that kid in portrait of the day is kind of freaking me out. She looks like she might be the crazed offspring of Gary Busey. Bless her little heart!

  2. LOVE the second one...!

    Holy Mother of God, what's up with the POTD?? I'm actually kinda scared to close my eyes now...everytime I do, she moves a little closer...

  3. I laughed out loud hard at the Biff one. Very funny. Kudos to him for his sense of humor.



Related Posts with Thumbnails