Monday, September 19, 2011

Random, Pointless and Hilarious Street Flyers Of The Day

From Joy and

See more at HappyPlace


  1. You missed this one, so good:

  2. I love the unicorn one, the droids one and the asshole prank call one. Awesomeness.

  3. OMG, these are all so awesome I can hardly stand it! Gotta love the little slivers of clever and damn hilarious that pop up from time to time on teh internetz.

  4. These are all great. I love the first one-- "Free! Take One! THANKS!" hahaha!

    I saw a similar one that said, "FREE! SLIPS OF PAPER!" with blank tabs under the page. :-D

    I love the ninja too!

  5. What I find disturbing is how many of the tabs are missing from the "Give my boss crabs" one.

    There are either a lot of people with crotch crickets, or I hate my boss a crapload less than most people.

  6. Awesomeness, Cary!!!! I checked out the rest of that site, and Good Lord, this:

    was funny as heck!



Related Posts with Thumbnails