Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspirational Speech Of The Day (video)

I was so moved by that--as in, I moved toward the exit.


  1. Oh my! I was waiting for someone to come over and give him the heimlich maneuver there at the end. Too bad no one got there in time before he passed out. hahaha!

    I wonder if he does tours. I might be able to book him at the library for a speaking engagement. :D

    Oh, and tell Goober "hey" back for me, will ya?

  2. Prairie Girl said...

    Hmmm, lot of things ran through my mind while watching that. Something like this:
    1) nice abs, heartfelt words, etc
    2) holy sh*t, what's wrong with him
    3) roid rage much, his gonads must be the size shriveled peas
    4) did he stroke out? nevermind, I don't care anyway

  3. As I am watching this, I am thinking, who the hell is that and what show is this? Maybe I am out of the loop, but I don't think having answers to those questions would make that clip make any more sense to me.

    Have an awesome time in NY! I want to go back and visit but don't think I can take the humidity. We have dry heat out west where I live. Much easier to take.



Related Posts with Thumbnails