Friday, September 9, 2011

Animated GIFs Of The Day

Gifs and captions from Jezebel. Many, many more at the link and in the comments. - Heidi Renée

You're so right
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

Boohoo
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

Do not want!
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

Duh
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

I'm out
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

I will kill you
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

Shut up
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

Yay
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs

CD
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs
A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs A Comprehensive Glossary Of Gifs












4 comments:

  1. I want to do something different with that hairbrush in the third one!

    That mama panda's reaction still cracks me up.

    However, "Do I Give a Damn" is my favorite. LOVE IT.

    Great job, HR! Just the other day I was wondering where you've been and then I remembered that your hubby was home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panda gif was brilliant.

    Cam, banana-peeling-girl gif did not end the way I thought it would.

    Snow penis did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. That little girl making the face and shaking the hairbrush will probably get asked to make that face for the rest of her life.

    The panda getting the bill--HAHAHA! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails