From The Frisky.
- Someone blowing their nose.
- Toenails being clipped.
- The clink-clink of an exposed metal heel walking on pavement.
- Slurping soup or spaghetti.
- Water from the shower hitting an inch of water at the bottom of the bathtub when the drain is somewhat clogged.
- The words “moist,” “cutlet,” “soiled,” and “panties” pronounced out loud.
- The whirl of a hairdryer.
- The phrase “I’m not in love with you anymore” delivered by someone you’re very much in love with.
- The remaining droplets of liquid sipped through a straw.
- Nadya Suleman’s laugh.
- A dog’s yelp when its tail is stepped on.
- The scurry of rodent feet across hardwood floors.
- A woodpecker doing its business.
- A dog or cat licking its nether-regions.
- “On the Wings of Love” by Jeffrey Osbourne.
- Cotton mouth.
- The somewhat distracting hum of the Hitachi Magic Wand. (Luckily, its powers more than make up for its sound.)
- Slow, wet farts.
- Sneakers squeaking.
- Nails on a chalkboard.
- Snooki’s voice saying just about anything
(though we love her anyway).
- Teeth sucking.
- A super phlegm-y cough.
What other sounds belong here?