Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vid Of The Day: Censored Count

Hilarity from Laura. I might have posted it before, but if I don't remember, you probably don't, either. This one is worth a repeat.


  1. Laura looks a little different than what I remember! :-D

  2. Wow! I should try working out. I don't think the results would be quite the same for me, though.

  3. That Count is Honey Badger nasty! Laura, too.

  4. Dammit Cary, I asked you to not share that photo, it was for your eyes only!! (Don't I f&%ing WISH I looked like that, hahahaha!)

    The Count don't give a shit, he sings what he wants to.

  5. Perhaps it is the hand up his rectum over-exciting his prostrate that makes ths Count want to %^&E*k spiders, cobwebs, candles and himself like mad.

    Q. Why does the Count %^&E*k himself?
    A1. Because he can.

    There is a nastier answer as to why the Count wants to %^&E*k himself involving the world count without a vowel, but delicacy prevents me using it.

  6. Okay I swear to God the first time I read the title to this there wasn't an "O" in the count's name.

    Really confused me especially when the YouTube window showed up an there was "The Count" from Sesame Street, and I wondered, "Holy shit, what are they doing on PBS shows now?!?"



Related Posts with Thumbnails