Monday, August 29, 2011

Tough Guys With a Soft Side Of The Day

When you mention "tough guys," there are certain names and faces that come to mind. What you may not know is that most so-called tough guys also have a softer side. ~posted by Daisy

For example, did you know that every morning Bruce Willis likes to take a long soak in his hot tub with his pet baby ducks? He seems to feel a sort of kinship with them.


"Yippie-Kai-Yay, brother duckies!"

Al Pacino won't go anywhere without his new puppy, and he wants everyone to meet him.


"Say hello to my little friend."

Most people don't know that tough guy Clint Eastwood owns a flower shop. Imagine opening the door and finding Clint standing there with a bouquet of flowers for you.

"Do you feel lucky? Do you? Because I'm gonna
go ahead and make your day."


Chuck Norris has a penchant for all things Hello Kitty.


Marlon Brando was the ultimate tough guy in The Godfather, but you might have seen his softer side if you ever watched him play a game of cards with his grandchildren.


Steven Seagal may be convincing as a tough guy in the movies and on TV, but in real life he is cheerful and mellow.

"I don't have rage. I'm a happy guy.
You see this face? This is a happy face."


Who knew that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a weakness for petits fours?

"I love these fancy little baby cakes.
Hasta la vista baby cakes!"


Last but not least, Mr. T.

"Shut up, fool!"

5 comments:

  1. Hasta La Vista Babycakes! LOL!

    Nicely done, Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it when Daisy goes all "photoshoppy!" Chuck Norris in Hello Kitty made me snort.

    Mr. T., a trendsetter as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Daisy cracks me up. These were great. I will always think of "more cupcakes, more love" when I see Chuck Norris.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails