Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This Is Why We're Fat (Pics Of The Day)

I'm not gonna lie: some of these gave me a bon got me excited. Some made me want to hurl. From Sheila and This Is Why You're Fat.

OREO CAKESTER PANCAKE BREAKFAST

An Oreo Cakester dipped in pancake batter and deep fried, covered in chocolate syrup, powdered sugar and topped with a melted marshmallow.

BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE FRIES

French fries topped with buffalo chicken pieces covered in hefeweizen beer cheese sauce all topped with crumbled blue cheese and scallions.

DEEP-FRIED MILKY WAYS


BANANA CORN DOG

Bananas coated in funnel cake batter, deep fried and covered in powdered sugar.

PULLED PORK AND MASHED POTATO PARFAIT


DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE MIX

A buttermilk cake using 2 Bags of Reeses topped with a frosting made from 1/2 cup of peanut butter, dark chocolate and heavy cream garnished with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

CHUBBY GIRL SCOUT

Bacon wrapped Samoa Girl Scout cookies deep-fried and topped with maple syrup and powdered sugar.

BACON-WRAPPED BURRITO LOG

Taco Bell Cheesy Double Beef Burritos stuffed inside a sausage log wrapped in bacon.

OREO S'MORE


BACON MUG

A giant mug made out of bacon filled with cheddar cheese.

Hungry? See more here.

15 comments:

  1. OMG! The bacon mug sends it into ridiculousness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I wouldn't eat it outright but it would be great for dipping pretzels or Lil' Smokies or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl scout cookie thing and the bacon-wrapped burrito made my stomach lurch a bit, but the cake with the peanut butter cups looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the sausage log, D. Bleh. Not a big sausage fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could dive right into that 5# grilled cheese sammich :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Oreo ones, the fried Milky Way, and the fried banana actually look good to me right now.

    I'm 7.5 months pregnant. Don't judge me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would have a taste of the banana corn dog (sounds a lot better than a regular corn dog) and I know I would enjoy nomming down on a piece (small) of that devil's food cake with Reeses PB cups!

    The bacon log makes me want to run away screaming. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would eat the hell out of some banana dogs and Reeses cake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nom...nom...nom..._________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  10. The one that looks good to me is the Oreo S'mores. But Oreos and M'mallows are loaded with high fructose corn poison. I've sworn off anything with that in it!! The rest all look kinda disgusting. The cake doesn't sound too bad, I love me some p'butter cups!! But it makes my jaws hurt to think about eating it. You know that feeling you get when you eat something that's toooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So the pulled pork mash is similar to the hot beef sundae...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you talking about something besides food, LVG?

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lot of those look pretty damn good. The ones without bacon lol. If you look on the second page of the website there is a chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake. I'd kill someone right now for that, it looks so good!! And that 13 cheese grilled cheese, and the chicken fries, and that choc cake with the reeses. What?!?! I haven't eaten breakfast!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Banana Corn Dogs! Where have you been all my life!?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails