Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July Crap Tats Roundup (NSFW)

Yes, people paid money to have these put on their bodies. Here's hoping some are temporary.




Actually, I'm not sure this one cost anything.


WIN!


I always wonder how people with tats like these go on job interviews, but then, I guess prostitutes don't do interviews.




Hey guy, I think I have an extra toothbrush if you want it




She died in the fire




Why would you want to remember someone who looked like that?


I'm pretty sure Mr. T was never a Shriner. One, he's not white; two, he's not 90; and three, the little mini-bike would disintegrate underneath him.


Say hello to Paul Simon




The cig is a nice touch


The ever-popular Swayzetaur




No, your kid is not a creepy fuck at all.


7 comments:

  1. OMG! Too many to comment on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that one supposed to be strips of bacon?! HAHAHA! Some people are so crazy. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the strips of "bacon" tattooed on someone's belly roll????? At least they're honest about how they got to that point. The vampire/mermaid looks like it was drawn by Napoleon Dynamite.

    Hey... that gives me an idea for an awesome tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! These always make me laugh (and cringe). I also wondered if those were bacon strips. I could ask "why?", but then you could ask that for pretty much all of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will people learn you CANNOT get a decent tattoo with teeth? They always look funked up and nasty. Hello, the ink is BLACK! (That's why I only have lips tattooed on my ass, no teeth.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geezus you are funny RGR!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the "bacon strips" are actually a cover-up tattoo for an earlier possibly even stupider tattoo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails