Thursday, August 4, 2011

14 Inventions You Totally Could've Thought Of

But you didn't, now did you?

From Huffington Post.


You ever see a new product and immediately think "I could have thought of that?" and then repeatedly kick yourself for the rest of the day for not being a gazillionaire? Yes yes, we've all been there. And we're right. We could have been gazillionaires. All of us. Yet for some reason we didn't patent our "pizza scissors" or "remote control bottle opener." Like fools! Anyway, the people behind these products have. And now they're just rubbing it in our faces while we're not sleeping on a pile of money.


PILLOW WITH ARM HOLE


SELF-LOCKING BENDY BIKE


SAUCE-DISPENSING CHOPSTICKS


SWIVEL CAR SEAT


KEYBOARD FOOD TRAY


PIZZA SCISSORS


NES CARTRIDGE HARMONICA


BOTTLE OPENER REMOTE


(More at Huffington Post)

8 comments:

  1. Who are they giving credit for the swivel car sets, cause I know our 77 Monte Carlo had swivel buckets (in fashionable red vinyl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my kids were little I used scissors to cut up their pizza. I had no idea it had such potential!

    I wish my laptop had a cup holder sticking out of the side. That would be so handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are f*&king ingenious. I want the sauce dispensing chopsticks the most, followed by the gum packaging with built in garbage.

    I would never buy the finger guard, though. I'm a knife skills bad ass. *Puffs chest out*

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pillow with the arm hole is creepy looking. It makes his arm look like it isn't even attached to him.

    The keyboard food tray looks like a recipe for disaster if I ever saw one. One false move under that thing while you're typing and that whole thing is going to get knocked over.

    I wish I was a gazillionaire. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. RGR - it does. See the slot labeled CD/DVD? Push the "Open" button.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the frig is a cartridge harmonica? Is it just turning an old cartridge into a harmonica? Coz if it is - that inventer is never going to be counting gazzillions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I'd invented Magic Erasers. Those suckers ROCK! I've gone through 5 just this week. I don't know what they're made out of and I don't care. They are wonderful.

    Cary, I tried that. The hole is too small. Hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails