Monday, July 18, 2011

Internet Meme Of The Day: Business Cat

From Know Your Meme:

Business Cat is a LOLcat image macro series with an Advice Dog spinoff / Memegenerator starburst background. The overlaid text usually includes something a boss would do or request, but with a feline twist.

On January 1, 2011 Something Awful forum user Apple Jax posted a thread titled "PYF Cat Pictures" with a picture of her boyfriend’s cat Emilio. The owner has since created, and explains the cat’s history on the About The Cat page.


  1. These are clever and amusing. "Climbed the corporate ladder" and "new office equipment has arrived" were my favorites. :D

    I was expecting to see one about job benefits that include catnaps and free catnip or something like that.

  2. Yes, it's just a feather on a string. I was hoping that you wouldn't notice, but I'll come in on Caterday to fix it.

  3. Funny for a Monday and work looming. Cats are such interesting creatures. Cracked up at mugshot of the day. My mother used to use that saying all the time about "a poke in the eye with a sharp stick". Now that I think about's a rather odd thing for a mother to threaten.

  4. These are great! And clearly written by cat owners. I read the story on the "model" here, and what he did to his collar and tie get-up after the photo session and that just made me laugh as well. Never underestimate a cat's ability to play the passive-aggressive card....

    MSOTD caption = awesome. Not sure if the steri-strips are to prevent the eye from falling out or something, but they aren't doing jack shit otherwise.

  5. Business cat is my favorite!
    You're missing a few good ones -

    Link above is to all of them

    As a cat owner, I appreciate all of these!



Related Posts with Thumbnails