Friday, July 15, 2011

Drive-In Movie Ads of the Day

Remember this classic? They never played it at the Drive-in when I was a kid, but I remember seeing it during the song "Sandy" in the movie Grease. The full-length version can be found here.

I don't think Coke and an ice cream sundae would make a good combination. Maybe that's just me.

Which brings us to this one. Put together more recently by MK12 in Kansas, it recalls elements of the other films, but puts a disturbing dystopian twist on things. I love it.



  1. Wow. Reminds me of a particularly... vivid experience I had in my younger days. I'm going to go curl up in a ball now, 'k?

  2. Whoa, creepy but in an awesome kinda way!

  3. This is the one I remember seeing at the drive-in as a kid----->

  4. Prairie Girl said...

    Hmm, that hot dog and bun business got progressivly more disturbing with each clip. I remember the first clip from when I was a kid. I don't remember thinking anything amiss with the hot dog, but then, I was there to see Snow White.



Related Posts with Thumbnails